Topic
Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum CASH, EXPAND, LOAN, APP CUSTOMER CARE ((TOll FRee)) NUMBER+👉 8340353818*+🪙83-4035-3818++

Last replied Posted on by CU29061633-0

CASH, EXPAND, LOAN, APP CUSTOMER CARE ((TOll FRee)) NUMBER+👉 8340353818*+🪙83-4035-3818++CASH, EXPAND, LOAN, APP CUSTOMER CARE ((TOll FRee)) NUMBER...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Picking list journal created without lines in Production order

Last replied Posted on by Manekesavan 26

Hi Expert,   I have created the production order and posted RAF, but I noticed that the picking list journal was created without consumption ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Warehouse Management App Version 2.3.4.0 Setup Questions

Last replied Posted on by RS-27061709-0 2

We have been working with the 2.3.4.0 warehouse app and have a couple of questions. We have seen the instance where someone tries to do a cycle coun...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Data management: export attachments

Last replied Posted on by MB-27061301-0 4

Hi to all, I want to export customer's attachments (with "Customer V2 attachments" entity). With all file types it works fine, but with word type a...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Commodity Code-Usage with Base Product

Last replied Posted on by Enthusiast_VS 6

Hi Experts,   Am looking towards to understand the commodity pricing in terms of pricing model and base product usage .   If any one c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to not allow PO cancellation when there has been a receipt

Last replied Posted on by MN-27061857-0 7

How do you put a 365 system stop/error in place when a user is trying to cancel a PO when there are receipts? thx!

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Master plan by warehouse

Last replied Posted on by CU21061144-0 2

Hi all,  I have a requirement to run master planning for warehouse A every day, and warehouse B every week. Is there a way to do this?  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Can't able to delete the Warehouse

Last replied Posted on by RK-15050737-0 6

Hi Team,I'm facing the following error while trying to delete the warehouse in D365. There is no open transactions under this warehouse and no depende...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Database Capacity FSCM / PowerPlatform

Last replied Posted on by CU06060545-0 6

Hi All, I need your swarm intelligence...   Following Situation: We have several D365FSCM Environments created via LCS.  I Also can s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Numeric fields left aligned when adding a drop down to it

Last replied Posted on by ArnaudM 1

Dear D365 Community,   We customized the sales order entry to allow user to enter the ordered quantity into different units by adding a dropd...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,874 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans