Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Update/Edit Dates in Purchase Trade Agreement Journal

Posted on by Raj Borad 356

Hi Users,   The Purchase Trade Agreement Journal has been posted without entering To Date in the field and the system default takes it as the...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Tax Report Voucher

Last replied Posted on by Jesús García 168

Hi all, since upgrading to version 40, we have noticed a considerable increase in the time taken to generate the Tax Payment Report (Form name: TaxR...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Cannot find custom workflow type for sales order

Last replied Posted on by Ali AbdAlNasser 107

Hello everyone. I am facing an issue with the "custom workflow" as I created a custom workflow for the sales order because there is no workflow fro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Break points for debugging custom API services are not working

Last replied Posted on by D365FO Junior-Dev 20

I've created a custom API service using X++ in D365 F&O I could post JSON payload from Postman to the API endpoints successfully I set brea...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Information concerning Aggregate Measurements / Aggregate Dimensions

Posted on by CodeVacuum 0

Dear experts,   I would greatly appreciate your help If you give me some references to helpful resources concerning D365FO Aggregate Measurem...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum BULK Update Job Issue

Last replied Posted on by Ayushaman 40

When using this piece of code as a job i am getting error while updating my melting table from tagline table .   public void UpdateJob()  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Accruals posting issue

Last replied Posted on by CU24091638-0 0

How to post the accrual journal's if the accounting period is on hold or closed.   Ex:- I want to post the Accruals for Amazon membership. &...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to pass the value of a new string control made on EcoResProductCreate form

Last replied Posted on by piyush02 54

Hi Experts    Can someone help me in the requirement below   how to pass the value of a new control made on ecoresprodcutcreate f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum expense mobile app sync issue with d365 f&o sync issue.

Last replied Posted on by DNJ 468

Issue: We installed the Microsoft Mobile App through Power Apps, and it's working as expected. However, we're facing an issue with syncing. ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to open Financial reporter - Application cannot be started. Contact the application Vendor

Last replied Posted on by JamesTerrington 45

Good afternoon/Morning/Evening :)   D365FO and Financial reporter I have a client who has deleted some files not all from \AppData\Lo...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,426 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,293 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans