Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Same email addresses used more than twice so contact receive the same email multiple times

Last replied Posted on by d811eec6-d5bc-442b-... 54

Hi, Some of our contacts are sharing the same email address, sometimes for up to a dozen of contacts. The deduplication rule is activated, but the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Realtime marketing form isn't redirecting correctly

Last replied Posted on by Gemma2020 142

Hello   We have set up a realtime marketing form on our website, however the redirect that's been added to the form is added to the existing ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Customer Insights installation

Last replied Posted on by nessus 4

Hi,Our client has purchased a CI license and wants to install it on their environments. The user has been assigned the Global Admin role and System Ad...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Lead scoring - email link clicked

Last replied Posted on by CU10071342-0 3

Hi    We create a lot of content like on-demand videos, whitepapers, and so on. We host them in Cloudinary and therefore have a URL that...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Insights Tab on Native Contact Form

Last replied Posted on by KS-24051833-0 7

Is there a way to get the Insights tab onto the native contact field within an app that's not the Customer Insights App?  

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Adding dynamic image to event registration form

Last replied Posted on by Megancs98 54

Hi!!    I am trying to create a default registration form for events in real time journeys. I would like to include a image in my form w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Embedded preference centre on word press site

Last replied Posted on by johnmachaldoddl 7

Hi We have just installed Customer Inslights - Journeys and I'm trying to set it up so that when we send emails from customer journeys, if s...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Real time marketing segments are not refreshing

Last replied Posted on by jwcpc 89

Not sure why I'm even asking here as I very rarely get a response but is anyone else experiencing issues with real time marketing segments? Ours have...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Segment query and how to remove duplicate emails at the segment create phase

Last replied Posted on by MikeC282 2,068

So our database a quite a few contacts with the same email address. Whenever we create a segment it brings in those duplicates.   I had a loo...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Opens and clicks not showing up - anyone know why?

Last replied Posted on by The_CRM_Fairy 48

Hello I was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me please? When any emails in RTM are sent, delivered, opened or clicked there is usua...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans