Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Correction of a completed purchase order with a financial date in the next year

Last replied Posted on by VolkerEb

Hello everyone, We have a problem with huge stock values due to incorrect quantity entries.   What has happened? 1. the EAN code was entere...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum RFID configuration in D365 for inventory tracing purpose

Last replied Posted on by WA-19070929-0

Hi, how can i configure the RFID process in dynamics 365 F&O for inventory tracing purpose.

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to pay agent fees that have a group of customers.

Last replied Posted on by Sherif Issac 93

Dear All :    We are selling our Products to a group of customers that listed under/belongs to a certain agent. for each customer invoic...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Short Pick Loop

Last replied Posted on by CK-10071137-0

We don't want to use the "adjust stock" setting as it's not clear where the stock goes and WH is not authorised to just write-off stock. We need a s...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum warehouse management system

Last replied Posted on by MG-22070732-0

Hi,   i want to have warehouse manageùent system which support ASN ( advanced shipping Note )   any idea please ?   many thanks...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Outbound load - no shipment or work created

Last replied Posted on by Daria Krzewina 35

Hello, I've created a load from sales order line and after releasing it the work or shipment did not create. I have set up the work template and ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Default dimension values not being mapped to purchase requisitions

Last replied Posted on by Naveena Reddy 23

Hi all,   I am facing an issue where we have set of the vendor dimension as default in the vendor master and our expectation is to have that ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Cancel a reported as finished qty, canceling the material and time consumtpion with it

Last replied Posted on by CU07060711-0 4

Hello everyone, A reported as finished qty was receipted by error, I would like to cancel it, along with the material and time that was consumed wi...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unsaved changes alert when shutdown or refesh web browser

Last replied Posted on by Daniel Yang 37

Our customers are experiencing other SaaS product that System would alerts users if there're any unsaved changes when they 1) Shut down the whole w...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Is there any way to avoid the changes in PO which is derived from the PR.

Last replied Posted on by Md_Mahaseen 4

Hi everyone. Is there a way to apply a condition or policy, or is it possible to gray out the unit price in the PO that comes from the PR? Kindly re...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans