Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Power Platform integration

Power Platform integration

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Using Invoice Capture with PO D365 F&O - Error Message

Last replied Posted on by Stefan Aleksandrowicz 8

Invoice Using Capture in D365 F&O  all has been set up issue is on transfer I get the following message  The vendor invoice was gen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Connecting to Dynamics365 Finance & Operations from Power app

Last replied Posted on by GertR 20

Dear all, We made a Power app via Power Platform and some tables in Dataverse.But we would like to connect to Dyn365FO.It is really unclear where...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum I can't access the code send to my authenticator app ony new phone.

Last replied Posted on by CU20050823-0

Hi Hope you are well, I unfortunately lost my phone. Whenever I wanna sign in to my account it requires me to enter the code sent in my microsoft auth...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum extracting an #ID from email subject

Last replied Posted on by MB-08051606-0

Hi, I have a flow that I would like to use to update a list item. The ID of the item is contained within the email subject in this form: /#REF123...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum D365 Expense Mobile App Update - Unable to sync metadata for entities

Last replied Posted on by HM-07051157-0 3

Hi guys, After trying to update D365 Expense Management App i'm getting this error:Correlation ID b25360be-4cbf-439d-aea1-ad4d9ecd81abmsdyn_Expen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Expression to get next number corresponding to selected field value.

Last replied Posted on by txtxt 185

Hi There is a field name probability in CRM sales. When probability equals to 75, there is another field(Temp Code) of type string which should d...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Unable to sign in to Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Preview Programs

Last replied Posted on by VS-07050607-0

Unable to sign in to Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Preview Programs getting the below error as I have signed in as new work account user and it...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum ModelDrivenFormintegration not working on embedded canvas app in D365 PowerApp

Last replied Posted on by RalphyC 9

Hi allI've embedded a canvas app on a modeldriven app and most of the steps appear to have functioned absolutely fine:1) I used the classic to create ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Cannot create Custom Workflow Activity by using Power Platform Tools

Last replied Posted on by alx.kpk 19

I'm not able to create a new workflow activity by using Power Platform Tools for VS 2022 as I'm not able to select a project here:  The stru...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Integrate data between Dataverse and Azure SQL Database

Last replied Posted on by CU07051604-0 35

I have a requirement to push data in the dataverse to land in Azure SQL database. The data is coming from data entities out of D365 Finance &...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Upcoming TechTalk: Copilot Capabilities…

Review the Copilot features that are currently available in Dynamics 365 Finance…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,405 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,370 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans