Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Calculation of "Contracted Amount" on Contract Line

Last replied Posted on by Veena Ravindran 37

We are facing an issue with the contracted amount field value calculation on contract line. This field shows the sum of values in /extended amount/ fi...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Menu Item "Resources" not visible in the Menu Change Area (Left Bottom)

Last replied Posted on by AK-12070829-0

Hi,   Althought the user has a "Resource Manager" Role, he can not see the Menu "Resources" in the bottom left" menu change area":   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Project Beginning Balance journal does not set the Billed-to-Date amount on project

Last replied Posted on by Mark Schurmann2 93

We are using the Project Beginning balance journal to migrate projects from a legacy system for an acquisition.  After the invoice has posting we are seeing the posted transactions under the project and the project statement values look corre...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum creation project using project template

Last replied Posted on by IG-29040720-0 2

Hi can you help me find project template in the Quote line as per the documentation I could not find project template    I want to crea...

Replies
Answered
Project Operations forum Upgrade Error - SDK Message Processing Steps Import Failure - Plugintype does not exist

Last replied Posted on by Lewis B

Can anyone suggest a fix on the following error - or how to recreate this missing record? (Installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations)

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Where are the resources to learn this tool!

Last replied Posted on by CZ-02071911-0

The small consulting company I work for has been using Dynamics for sales for years.  We have a different product, with complex integrations, fo...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum dates of invoice journals and workflows - General Ledger

Last replied Posted on by LR-04071749-0 1

I want to approve only journals that do not exceed a period of 5 days from their document date. If you do not comply with this condition, I want a s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Change customer (funding source ID) on a project contract-customer is the same

Last replied Posted on by AHH27 12

Hi We have some customers, where the funding source ID can be different, depending on what they are buying.  In the sales orders we can change it, but we cant figure out how to do it on a project. Is it possible to change the funding source I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Connect project for web through app user,but something goes wrong

Last replied Posted on by CU17060647-0 2

Hello everyone,  I created a test app user in the azure, permission allocation is shown in the figure. And I added the app user to the env in ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Operations forum Create Task using Project Template in Project operation

Last replied Posted on by IG-29040720-0 2

Hi,      is there any way that we can create and manage a task list using the project template    Anything would be help...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans