Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Free Sandbox Environment?

Last replied Posted on by BH-15071748-0

I want to follow along with the Dynamics Training in Microsoft Learn,  but is there a sandbox environment that I can use and try it out?  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Punchout support for OCI 4.0

Last replied Posted on by AlexDob

Hi,   I am aware we can support punchouts via cXML, but is anyone aware if we have ability to connect via OCI 4.0 or if there any plans to sup...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Error when Report as finished on Product

Last replied Posted on by KateG 577

I am trying to report a formula/production as finished and I am getting the following error:     This is a new company I am configuri...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to block an over reception using the landed cost ?

Last replied Posted on by Valentin DORNIER 31

Hello experts !   I am facing the following problem:  We receive goods using the landed cost module (voyage).  Reception is done ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum No transit warehouse when skipping a transfer order

Last replied Posted on by CU-13072011-9

When making a transfer order, after entering the items and saving, and when making a shipment transfer order, a message appears: There is no transit...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cannot Receive on Warehouse APP Set Default receive location

Last replied Posted on by KateG 577

I am getting the following message on the warehouse app when I tried to receive. I am able to ship product but when i go to receive in I get this. I...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Maintaining Vendor name on inventory Items

Last replied Posted on by MYGz 1,794

Hi,   I want to check the vendor against the item sold at the store. What's the best approach to implement this functionality.   Vendo...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum when exporting to excel for a grid, the columns' width is not properly setup as in grid

Last replied Posted on by Daniel Yang 27

Could anyone explain this for me? For example, In the [All vendors] form, when clicking right mouse > Export all rows, the data could be export...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Quote lifecycle with added efficiency

Last replied Posted on by KV-11070956-0

Dear all,   We are investigating viability of the Added efficiency in the quote-to-cash template, allowing you to better manage the quote lif...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to not allow PO cancellation when there has been a receipt

Last replied Posted on by MN-27061857-0 7

How do you put a 365 system stop/error in place when a user is trying to cancel a PO when there are receipts? thx!

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans