Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Error when I try to copy a space from one user to another in Dynamics 365.

Last replied Posted on by PatMulex

When I try to import an XML file from one user's workspace to another, I get an error message like: Object reference not set to an instance of an ob...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum New pricing for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Attach licenses?

Last replied Posted on by JH-07061605-0

Looking for further information on the upcoming Dynamics 365 pricing increase for October 1st, 2024, and whether Attach licenses are also subject to ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Any Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) Exam questions or practice tests 2024?

Last replied Posted on by CU12070601-0

I'm not looking for any Azure AI-900 exam dumps. I have done the preparation for AI-900 exam and currently looking for practice tests to test my read...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Purchase requisition workflow

Last replied Posted on by Daria Krzewina 32

Hello,   Is there any way to disable the purchase requisition lines edition for approvers when they review purchase requisition in workflow? ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum 404 ()" error

Last replied Posted on by CU-13072003-1

I need help to resolve this error msg - The "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()" error means that your browser tr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Sudden Script loading errors across different Dynamics 365 On-premise Organizations

Last replied Posted on by egvi 22

Some, but not all users, are experiencing script load errors while using Google Chrome Browser (Version 126.0.6478.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)), b...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Workflow help - how to remove an email queue item

Last replied Posted on by MikeExeter 54

Hi Guys   I have written a workflow which, when an email is received for a previously-resolved Case, will re-open that Case and add it to the...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Not able to login to onmicrosoft.com

Last replied Posted on by CU10072337-0

Hello,   Has anyone else faced the same prob, I'm not able to go sign in to my Microsoft account.   I'm attaching the screenshot of the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Visio tab blank in LCS Business Process Modeler

Last replied Posted on by AA-12070559-0

Hi,  I have a weird issue where my Visio tab in BPM is always blank, I have tried all the normal stuff life changing the browsers, etc but not...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Lines of good in transit that we cannot receipt

Last replied Posted on by Elodie Baudin 80

Hello everyone, We have lines of goods in transit open which can not be received because of an error message :  "12 cannot be picked beacuse...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans