Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general

Dynamics 365 general

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to perform a migration of microsoft social engagement

Last replied Posted on by GuilleGranados

Hi all,  I wanted to migrate all the information and configuration of MSE from one tenant to another, does anyone know if it is possible to perform this migration?Thank you!

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum D365 Finance and Operations Development Professional Training

Last replied Posted on by Mario Cesena Hurtado 2

Hello community, I've recently joined my company as a D365 F&O Jr. developer, and I’ve been given the green light to pursue certified training...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Complexe validation between 2 entities

Last replied Posted on by HB-21061940-0

Hi,   I want to validate that my agreement period (agreement entity) does not overlap with a renewal period (renewal entity) the relationship...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Cost of using Customer Service Workspace

Last replied Posted on by EL-20061253-0 2

I am currently outlining the benefits of the Customer Service Workspace (omnichannel). Could someone direct me to the pricing information for using ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum What would stop one user editing their dashboard?

Last replied Posted on by Guy Boswell 12

I have one user that cannot edit or create dashboards   They get as far as chosing layout, and insert list opens a dialogue, "Add component"....

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Send email notifications on export job status in data management (D365)

Last replied Posted on by DG SA 2

Hi   Where can we setup/config in D365 to mail export notifications as from data management exports. Want to setup a notification email to ma...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Send Data from canvas app to power automate using POST method

Last replied Posted on by Ralph_Marouni21 37

hii, hope everyone's good. i have a custom page that have 3 fields (combobox and 2 calendars (start,end Date)...the user have to fill them and the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Not All Assigned Dimensions Showing in the DimensionSetEntries Table

Last replied Posted on by rrhutch 10

We are in the process of migrating from GP to Business Central. I have been working on pulling some data into new PBI reports. I am getting dimensio...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Custom Page not added to MDA after deployment.

Last replied Posted on by Anand Kumar M 120

Hello everyone, We have requirement to show a custom page on a button click and we developed the same in dev instance and is opening on button click. Problem After the managed solution deployment the custom page is not visible in the MDA of the t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Issue while adding Sub grid in an entity.

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

We are trying to add a "Read Only" sub grid in a section of our Item entity but we are facing the following issue: "An error has occurred. Please return to the home page and try again."   What could be the reason for ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,217 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,202 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans