Skip to main content

Project Service Automation

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Project Service Automation
Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Upgrade from PSA to PO

Last replied Posted on by Dylan Cruz 52

Hi! I have been trying to upgrade from PSA to PO lately. Even when we accomplish all the pre-requisites (we even created a sandbox environment withouth data but with all of the customizations from PROD), we keep getting this error: ProjectOperati...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Old flow is still running from MS form to Excel spreadsheet

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi,  I have recently learned how to use flow and want to create a new one to replace an old one that was made by someone who is no longer wo...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Apply % charges in sales order tied to call center

Last replied Posted on by J-AX

Our users are associated with a call center, so when they enter a sales order the field "Retail sale" in the header is set to "yes".  In AX 2012, we could apply charges using "Percent" to the sales order.  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Service Automation forum When is the End of Life for Project service automation in D365?

Dear folks,Would like to know to When is the End of Life for Project service automation in D365? Currently using Project service automation ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum disappearing resources in WBS

Last replied Posted on by Ognen Tilikj 15

In module Project management and accounting in WBS of the project I add resource save and publish the WBS. But after opening the WBS the resource disappear.

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Bulk import task in msdyn_projecttask in Project Hub. It is not allowing for any operations.

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

Hi,In project hub, i have a tab for task in which a user logs in tasks that belong in a project and have data like assigned to, start date, end date, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Service Automation forum Duplicate Team Members are adding as resources.

Last replied Posted on by JiniFrancis 12

Hi, I have created a project and added team members. But duplicate users are added.  How to prevent that. 

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Service Automation forum Connect to OneDrive of organization

Greetings everyone, I am trying my first steps with Power Automate, I have managed to produce a workflow on my personal OneDrive however, I would...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Service Automation forum Resource allocation to project

Last replied Posted on by imran ul haq 3,933

Hi Friends, I have a query regarding resource allocation to the project, actually I am adding the resources to the project under Project team and...

Replies
Suggested answer
Project Service Automation forum When is the End of Life for Project service automation in D365?

Last replied Posted on by Dhara dharsandia 2

Hello Folks,Would like to know to When is the End of Life for Project service automation in D365? Currently using Project service automation...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans