Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Is it possible to maintain the different cost for a product in Customer Engagement?

Last replied Posted on by CU13091455-0 4

Is it possible to maintain the cost for a product in Customer Engagement?   Salesperson would like to see the margin when creating a quote.&n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Is there a limited number of views that can be visible in a menu

Last replied Posted on by Cat_Car 136

Hello, In the cases menu, is there a limit of number of views that can be visible?   In the list of views, I can only see 13 systems views, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Automated case categorization to a user-defined service catalog

Last replied Posted on by DR-10090942-0 6

We have a requirement to assign cases automatically based on the case description and the assignments of similar content from the past. The classif...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Omnichannel Trigger JS when Closing a Whatsapp Chat

Posted on by pandeysuyash 55

How can I trigger a Javascript when I click on the End button of a whatsapp chat in Dynamics Omnichannel ? see the attached screenshot

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Using WhatsApp Messaging in D365 CRM

Last replied Posted on by fshaikh 172

Is there any Microsoft recommended way to integrate whatsapp messaging in D365 CRM? I know that an app exist called WhatsApp Chat and Instant M...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Notification Templates

Last replied Posted on by MiRA0001 4

Hello,   I was messing up with the Customer Service admin center app in a trial environment and I tried to check the available options in the...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Prioritize mailbox in Customer Service

Posted on by eromerof 92

Hello,   I have a doubt related with the mailboxes synchronization and D365 Customer Service. In this scenario I have two mailbox. One mailbo...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Customer Service portal - knowledgebase shows 404

Last replied Posted on by DR-05081236-0 7

Hi all,   I created a self service portal from template via power pages with knowledge base search functionality. I can access individual arti...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Chat conversations start with Translation ON for some queues, and OFF for some others

Posted on by DL-27091653-0 0

Hi all,   The information I can access is limited because I am not an admin, but maybe I can still get some guidance.   We have Chat a...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum When replying to an email the queue email address is added twice

Posted on by CU26091537-0 0

Hello,    I’m encountering an issue where my "Reporting Support" queue is automatically being added to the "To" field when I send an in...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates