Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum How to open external URL inside dynamics 365 customer service workspace main content area.

Last replied Posted on by PS-15070917-0

Hi There, I want to open an external URL link inside dynamics 365,To be precise beside home button tab. Kindly refer screen shot for more informat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum How to access bulk CoPilot conversation summary data

Last replied Posted on by DavidBest 41

Now that Copilot conversation summary is enabled how can I access the bulk data? Is it stored in our dataverse tables? If so which one?

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Channels add-on question / Teams chat and Teams voice

Last replied Posted on by jfrobidas 2

Hi,   I look on the licenses guide but I can find any clear answer.  Do you have any channel matrix how show what add-on is require for ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Inline image editing in knowledge articles does not work

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Hi, The inline image editing that was supposed to be included in the Dynamics 2019 Wave 2 release does not work for us. In the Knowledge Article section of the Customer Service Hub I have tried to copy paste from snippets, screenshots, google imag...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Inbound Emails with multiple recipients (users/queue) only one Email record created

Last replied Posted on by Vikesh 30

Hi all,   I have an issue with inbound emails with multiple recipients where only one email record is being created in CRM.    Fo...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Copilot window - how to stop automatic opening

Last replied Posted on by Cat_Car 125

Hello, Since the launch of Copilot in Dynamics 365, the automatic pane that opens is frustrating for agents.  Is there a way to stop this pan...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum how to unlock custome loockup columns

Last replied Posted on by GS-03071803-0

Hello, I have create a custom lookup colum in project table wich is a default table in dataverse. The column name is 'Country catalog' and it stores...

Replies
Answered
Customer Service forum Service Request Forms

Last replied Posted on by Ryan K 5

Hi I am looking to replace our existing service desk with dynamics customer service and everything I've seen so far looks great. The only thing I'm not seeing is "Service Requests". How do provide a form or collect specific infor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Signature not automatically added to emails

Last replied Posted on by TedW 433

HI, I am seeing a problem for the last week or so that is driving me crazy. When members of our Technical Support department try to reply to an email in a case, what should happen is that the email 'From' field populates as the 'Techn...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum Script Error - Form or Security Role

Last replied Posted on by CC-25061631-0 8

Hello,    I have many uses within the Customer Service Hub that are encountering a script error (screenshot attached). It typically app...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans