Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Dashboards don't get removed from PROD

Last replied Posted on by MF-17101307-0 2

I am going to remove some dashboards from an app in production. I update the correct solution in DEV via Power Apps, remove the mentioned dashboards...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Payment advice shows "No data available"

Posted on by HNd365FO 36

I am facing an issue where my vendor remittances attachments are generated and sent but show "No data available"   I am aware of this known i...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Microsoft Dynamics Word template exportation converts images to square

Posted on by BP-17100727-0 0

Hello, We are starting to use Microsoft Dynamics to manage our company’s customer database. We are printing membership cards from an entity in Dynami...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Fixed Asset field to record an asset tag number

Posted on by CR-17100550-0 0

We are looking for a field on our Fixed Asset cards where we can enter the number of a physical tag that we are putting on some of our assets. From ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Unmanaged Solution Import Error: 8004801E and 0x80044150 in log file

Posted on by Omardith20 0

Hello,   I have unmanaged solution in Prod where I export it as unmanaged. I tried to import it to DEV environment to replace the existing so...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Can't deploy dev solution to production anymore after adding a new custom table

Last replied Posted on by MacG 16

Hi all,   since a few days we can't deploy an unmanaged solution from dev environment to production environment (managed) anymore if the dev ...

Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Learning Dynamics again: How to do it? Training materials, online courses?

Last replied Posted on by CU14101505-0 4

Hi,   I have over 10 years of experience working with Dynamics NAV Classic. It was database version 3.6 and client version 5.1. My company ma...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Delivery from with no VAT, US, invoice to Sweden

Posted on by EM-16050900-0 20

Hi,   We have a vendor in USA that delivers goods to our warehouse in USA but the invoice is sent to Sweden. The vendor is set up as below: ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Passing powerpages user login details to copilot chatbot, without embedding chatbot as an iframe.

Posted on by CU16101040-0 0

I have a copilot chat bot for a powerpages website.  The entended use is for logged in users to be able to log cases through the chatbot shoul...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Error appearing and unable to publish duplicate detection rules

Posted on by Jduggins 0

We have a number of environments for testing etc. We had a script error caused by an out of the box web resource. After removing this and testing in...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,764 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans