Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Unanswered

I'm having trouble retrieving G/L account categories data through BC ERP's Rapid Start service

Posted on by 24
"I deleted old G/L account categories data in business central ERP and configured new G/L account categories data via the Rapid Start service. In my Excel, the alignment and headings are correct. However,
after applying the data, the G/L account categories lines are mismatched, and all fields appear in bold. Additionally, the hierarchy is missing. Could anyone please help me find a solution?
  • Suggested answer
    Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 6,854 Super User on at
    I'm having trouble retrieving G/L account categories data through BC ERP's Rapid Start service
    I would manually set them up in the system. Its not a configuration package friendly page.  

• Suggested answer
    Valentin Castravet Profile Picture
    Valentin Castravet 6,854 Super User on at
    I would manually set them up in the system. Its not a configuration package friendly page. 

• PS-20050952-0 Profile Picture
    PS-20050952-0 24 on at
  • I'm having trouble retrieving G/L account categories data through BC ERP's Rapid Start service
    Hello,

please check values in the field Indentation on the G/L Account table. Based on those values in combination with the Account Type and Totaling fields, you will have an Indented chart of accounts. Only Account types: Begin-Total, End-Total and Total will be bold in Chart of Acc.

However, you can paste some lines from the configuration package that have errors so we can make a better analysis.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans