Skip to main content

Notifications

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

The EFT export code entered on the bank account does not work with the export format entered on the bank account.

Posted on by 320

pastedimage1646308950485v1.png

I'm receiving this error message when trying to "Generate EFT Files..."

I do have the following Vendor & Vendor Bank setups:

Payment Method Code = BANK

Preferred Bank Account Code = ECA

pastedimage1646317520164v4.png

Here are some screen shots of the Bank Acct setup:

pastedimage1646317301909v2.png

pastedimage1646317368935v3.png

Categories:
  • RE: The EFT export code entered on the bank account does not work with the export format entered on the bank account.

Did anyone resolve this?   I am also struggling with this error.  I am building a Canadian Data Exchange Definition for EFT.  

The Bank account field "EFT Export Code" (which is hidden on page and can only be viewed using 'inspect/zoom), is blank until a "EFT IAT Export Format " is chosen.  Since i built a canadian EFT and used 10303..10305 tables in the data mapping, i was able to select my format into this field on the bank account.  This generated the EFT Export Code on the bank record.

• Andy Sather Profile Picture
    Andy Sather on at
    RE: The EFT export code entered on the bank account does not work with the export format entered on the bank account.

Hello - If you go to the Bank Account in the live company and expand the Transfer tab are all the fields the same when you compare this to Cronus?  It might be the Country Export Format might be different between the two companies.

• SMS Profile Picture
    SMS 320 on at
    RE: The EFT export code entered on the bank account does not work with the export format entered on the bank account.

Any other thoughts on what could be causing this issue?  I've been able to properly create a EFT file in CRONUS, but I cannot get one in a live company.

• SMS Profile Picture
    SMS 320 on at

Yes, I'm using US EFT CCD.  I've also tried US EFT DEFAULT.

pastedimage1646412152638v1.png

How do I open a support ticket?

• Suggested answer
    Andy Sather Profile Picture
    Andy Sather on at

Looking at your screenshots, you are using the US EFT CCD correct?  I wasn't able to determine which columns are displayed for the CodeUnits in your Data Exchange definition, but when I have this assigned to my Bank Account I was able to export the EFT file without error.  Can you confirm the CodeUnits being used?  This is what mine says:

Validation CodeUnit: 10321

Reading/Writing CodeUnit: 10322

Reading/Writing XMLport: 1231

Ext. Data Handling CodeUnit: 10323

User Feedback CodeUnit: 10324

You might need to open a support ticket, so we can dig further into this as it can be difficult over the community forums.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates