Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 general forum
Suggested answer

how can i check and get report of user licenses that have not been used for a certain period using dynamics 365 preview license

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 5

pastedimage1681722390509v1.png

Attachments
  • Leah Ju Profile Picture
    Leah Ju Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: how can i check and get report of user licenses that have not been used for a certain period using dynamics 365 preview license

Hi mike,

Please refer to the following link:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/view-license-consumption-issues 

• Suggested answer
    PerezAguiar Profile Picture
    PerezAguiar on at
    RE: how can i check and get report of user licenses that have not been used for a certain period using dynamics 365 preview license

Hey!

I don't think there's a single report for this.  Instead, you should check the users that are connecting more, and compare with your full list of users, to see the users that are NOT connecting.  There are some reports on admin.powerplatform.com as you can read on learn.microsoft.com/.../cds-usage.  Something like "Active users by Business Unit" or "Most active users performing operations".  Based on this, I would check users NOT showing on such reports, and check for their licenses.  Following, you can disable such users (by removing the licenses, security roles or from the associated security group).  

Regards

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,080 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,601 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans