Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum

Delta Airlines Change Flight Policy +1-860-215-4413

Posted on by

1. **Change Fees**: Delta typically waives change fees for most domestic and international flights, including those booked in main cabin, Delta Comfort, and Delta One. This means you can change your flight without paying an additional fee, although fare differences may apply Delta's customer service +1-860-215-4413.

2. **Basic Economy Tickets**: Basic Economy tickets on Delta typically have more restrictions, including limited or no changes allowed. If changes are permitted, there may be a fee associated with it Delta's customer service +1-860-215-4413.

3. **24-Hour Rule**: Delta usually allows passengers to make changes to their bookings within 24 hours of purchase without incurring any change fees. This applies to most ticket types.

4. **Fare Differences**: When changing a flight, passengers may need to pay the fare difference if the new flight is more expensive than the original one. If the new flight is cheaper, passengers may receive a credit for the fare difference to be used towards future travel.

5. **How to Make Changes**: Changes to Delta flights can typically be made online through the Delta website or mobile app, by contacting Delta's customer service +1-860-215-4413, or at the airport ticket counter.

**FAQs:**

1. **Can I change my Delta flight for free?**

- Delta usually waives change fees for most domestic and international flights, except for Basic Economy tickets. However, fare differences may apply.

2. **Can I change my Delta flight within 24 hours of booking?**

- Yes, Delta typically allows changes to bookings within 24 hours of purchase without incurring any change fees, as long as the new flight is for the same itinerary.

3. **Are there any restrictions on changing Basic Economy tickets?**

- Yes, Basic Economy tickets on Delta generally have more restrictions, including limited or no changes allowed. If changes are permitted, there may be a fee associated with it.

4. **How do I make changes to my Delta flight?**

- Changes to Delta flights can usually be made online through the Delta website or mobile app, by contacting Delta's customer service, or at the airport ticket counter.

5. **What happens if I need to change my Delta flight due to unforeseen circumstances?**

- Delta may offer flexibility in certain situations, such as medical emergencies or severe weather disruptions. It's best to contact Delta's customer service for assistance in such cases.

6. **Do I have to pay the fare difference when changing my Delta flight?**

- Yes, passengers may need to pay the fare difference if the new flight is more expensive than the original one. If the new flight is cheaper, passengers may receive a credit for the fare difference to be used towards future travel.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,768 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,985 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans