Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Looking for software - record the training then turn into training document for Microsoft BC

Posted on by 20

I'm looking for a software that does video recording then turns the video into training documents.  The reason is, when I do the video, it captures steps faster than if I were to capture screen by screen, and makes it easier for the end user to watch.  If you know a software that can accomplish this, please recommend.  Thanks so much!

• Suggested answer
    Dallefeld Profile Picture
    Dallefeld 11,417 User Group Leader on at
    RE: Looking for software - record the training then turn into training document for Microsoft BC

You should check out ClickLearn, it's a great tool for documentation, training, even test scripts.

• TCJ Profile Picture
    TCJ on at
    RE: Looking for software - record the training then turn into training document for Microsoft BC

Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is an open source software many folks use. If all you want is to record a screen with a voice over, it's very simple.

• Suggested answer
    YUN ZHU Profile Picture
    YUN ZHU 64,563 Super User on at

Hi, Sorry I'm not an expert in video processing. But I think the Record feature of PowerPoint is very useful, you can try it.

pastedimage1667870020037v1.png

pastedimage1667870076539v2.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
    ZHU

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans