Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Business Central Generic Report

Have you ever tried the standard report for “Item Tracing Specification”? It has a capability to let a user choose which fields it should show and in what order: Made me think could this be done in a generic way? Immediately after I thought is it ...

JAngle 33,155
Like ( 0 )
Streamline and Automate Business Operations with Contract Management Software

Contracts are crucial for businesses, governing about 70% to 80% of their activities. Whether between companies or within a company, contracts ensure that agreements and responsibilities are clearly defined. Many businesses still use manual method...

Like ( 0 )
Reflecting on a Successful Conference: Insight Works’ Event Recap

xxx The TechWorks 2024 by Insight Works in Toronto was a resounding success, offering expert-led sessions on Business Central applications that enhanced practical skills. The networking event at a Blue Jays game fostered community engagement, and...

Like ( 0 )
Generate Summary with Copilot in Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile App (Part II)

In the field service industry, timely and accurate information is essential for ensuring operational efficiency. The Dynamics 365 Field Service Mobile App equips field technicians with the ability to access critical work order data, real-time upda...

Inogic 24,029
Like ( 0 )
Attending Community Summit, San Antonio? Meet Team Maplytics at Booth 1017!

The post Attending Community Summit, San Antonio? Meet Team Maplytics at Booth 1017! [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/attending-community-summit-san-antonio-meet-team-maplytics-at-booth-1017/] appeared first on Blog | Maplytics [https://www.maplyti...

Inogic 24,029
Like ( 0 )
Intrastat Only Available to Specific Countries in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business ...

I don;t recall where I saw this mentioned originally, but it cropped up again in a discussion the other day; the Intrastat module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is now only available to EU countries and the UK. It used to be core and i...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 503

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes maintaining Business Central Online databases, refresh needed for Power Automate workflows, managing breaki...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 503

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes maintaining Business Central Online databases, refresh needed for Power Automate workflows, managing breaki...

ArcherPoint 12,385