The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
You might have noticed that I had some problems with pictures on this blog. Some posts simply didn’t show any of them, and I’ve got quite some reports that they aren’t working. Unfortunately, I’ve been so busy recently that I really didn’t have time to look into it.
A few days ago, a regular visitor of this blog that goes by the name of Bjarki took time to figure out what’s going on. He posted a comment about his finding, and that’s truly amazing. Thanks, Bjarki!
Apparently, when I moved my blog to a new server, for some reason, some of the pictures got referenced with the staging URL and that URL remained in my blog database. Bjarki’s hint explained to me that the fix may be simpler than I feared. I did a search and replace (using the amazing Velvet Blues Update URLs plugin for WordPress) and voila!
I hope I get time soon to do other stuff on my blog, I know you are waiting for the continuation of the control add-ins supercharged series. It’s coming, it really is.
The post Images fixed on vjeko.com appeared first on Vjeko.com.
Business Applications communities