Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
$$$ How to process Vendor Prepayments in Business Central

In this video I go over prepayments we need to send to vendors. I cover instant payment of prepayment as well as payments applied after invoice is created. Have a look and go execute a purchase order with prepayment yourself. The post $$$ How to ...

LikeLike (0)
Is the new Page Scripting Tool a myth or a bust … Unveiling the Truth!

The post Is the new Page Scripting Tool a myth or a bust … Unveiling the Truth! [https://svirlan.com/is-the-new-page-scripting-tool-a-myth-or-a-bust-unveiling-the-truth/] appeared first on Business Central Musings [https://svirlan.com].

LikeLike (0)
How to process Customer Prepayments in Business Central

Businesses selling goods are sometimes asking for a deposit before they ship the merchandise to you, especially when the value of the sale is large. Let’s assume that we, the owners of Business Central, have a large sale to a customer. We might ne...

LikeLike (0)
Microsoft AppSource Apps page

New with Business Central 2024 wave 1 is the page Microsoft AppSource Apps. This page is pulling data from AppSource straight into a Business Central page. Check out my video on the topic, where I dissect everything about this new page: The post ...

LikeLike (0)
Copilot + Business Central version 24

Attention all Copilot enthusiasts! 🚀 The Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1 release now offers expanded Copilot capabilities. Check out my latest video where I explore five practical Copilot use cases: electronic document matching, interac...

LikeLike (0)
Data Analysis Mode + Copilot in BC24w1 – things you should know

Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 wave 1 introduces Copilot for Data Analysis. Copilot for Business Central allows natural language instructions (prompts) for creating a data analysis, using filters, row grouping, column grouping (pivoting), and ...

LikeLike (0)
Business Central shines at Data Analysis! Check this Analysis of Vendor Discounts!

Dynamics 365 Business Central shines at Data Analysis! The new Analyze Mode reduces development time by a ton, allowing users to Excelize Business Central data, all within the browser, with summations and pivots. The post

LikeLike (0)
Mastering Discounts in Business Central in Just 30 Minutes!

The following demonstration was executed on a Cronus database for Business Central version 23.5. Purchase discounts in Dynamics 365 Business Central are a sophisticated feature designed to optimize procurement processes and enhance cost managem...