Yammer - CRM 2011 ONLINE - have to login in to Yammer at every new window pop-up.

Yammer - CRM 2011 ONLINE - have to login in to Yammer at every new window pop-up.

This question has suggested answer(s)

Just recently when accessing CRM through both IE 10 and Firefox 20.0.1 my Yammer integration is not staying connected, even when open in a separate browser window. In order to post to yammer within client/account etc. windows that pop open, I am having to login to yammer each time, whereas in the past I logged in to Yammer once and could open/close/move between contact and account windows with Yammer staying open. None of my settings have changed and I check the box to keep me signed in with logging into yammer.

Any suggestions/help? Anyone else noticing this problem recently?

All Replies
  • Hi there!

Can you try adding Yammer to the trusted sites for the browser to see if that resolves it?

Gretchen Opferkew
    PowerObjects, Director of Education

Increase your CRM skills.  Find out about upcoming CRM Events.

• I would try clearing your IE cache through Internet Options, adding Yammer to the trusted sites as Gretchen said, and also verify your cached credentials in Credential Manager via Control Panel. If there are any cached credentials in here, go ahead and remove them and then once you are prompted to save credentials to Yammer, it will re-add these.

Thank you for using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Communities,

Dynamics CRM Support Blog

Aaron Richards
    Sr. Support Engineer
    Microsoft Dynamics CRM