Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Explained: How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Helps Unlock Customer Value

Customer service has become a critical battlefield for companies aiming to excel in today's competitive environment. It's not merely about transactions anymore—it's about making a lasting impression. In a time […] The post Explained: How Microsof...

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Use Flows with Connecti...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 22nd of the new functionality in the section is use flows with connections from users in Copilot Studio. C...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Quick Tip: Release plan for Business Central 2024 release wave 2

The release plan for Business Central 2024 release wave 2 is now live!  Discover what’s new and planned for Dynamics 365 Business Central at http://aka.ms/BCReleasePlan. It does not feel like a lot yet, especially in the reporting section, but may...

Steven Renders 4,998 Super User
LikeLike (0)
How to Integrate Power Apps with Microsoft Planner using Microsoft Teams

This blog will thoroughly explore the seamless integration of Power Apps with Microsoft Planner to effectively create and assign tasks to users within your organization using Microsoft Teams. The vast majority of employees rely on Microsoft Teams ...

Inogic 23,963
LikeLike (0)
What Is Microsoft Copilot and How Can It Be Used in Business Central?

Microsoft Copilot. We hear about it all the time, but what is it exactly? Is it just a theoretical exercise, or can it really be useful in our daily work? Let’s demystify the concept of Copilot and explain how it can be applied to everyday tasks i...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
What Is Microsoft Copilot and How Can It Be Used in Business Central?

Microsoft Copilot. We hear about it all the time, but what is it exactly? Is it just a theoretical exercise, or can it really be useful in our daily work? Let’s demystify the concept of Copilot and explain how it can be applied to everyday tasks i...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Understand customer inflows and exits at every journeys step on Dyna...

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on Understanding customer inflows and exits at every journeys step on Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjivrc2UG...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
Model-driven Apps – openAlertDialog – Code Snippet

We quite often use the alert to display a dialog, which contains a message and a button. In this article, will explain about the syntax and with an example. Syntax: Xrm.Navigation.openAlertDialog(alertStrings,alertOptions).then(successCallback,err...

Arun Potti 1,442