Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Create Lead Scoring Models in Real-time Marketing

Lead scoring models for Customer Insights – Journeys (D365 Marketing Real-time) has been around for a while now, but when it was first released it had a few ‘issues’ or ‘quirks’ shall we say. It’s taken me a while to write about it while waiting f...

Megan V. Walker 1,801 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Allow Mo...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 16th of the new functionality in the section is allow more than one user to post warehouse ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Powerhouse Productivity Features in Dynamics 365 Business Central

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has powerful tools that streamline workflows, analyze data and schedule tasks. And yet, many users are unaware of how to utilize them effectively. Here are three tools that save time and energy at work: Anal...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
How to work with connection References

In one of my older posts, I described how connections and connection references work. I still often get asked how one can properly work with connection references since a few problems always occur. In this post, I will explain everything you need ...

Like ( 0 )
#GPPT Form Control Changing Window Titles and Field Captions

GP Power Tools Form Control is a “No Code/Low Code” customization tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP. It can be used to solve many requirements without any coding. Here is a real-life example showing how you can quickly use Form Control to change the ...

David Musgrave MVP ... 13,831 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Introduction to Microsoft Fabric: using Notebook to load and transform data into

Subhad365 7 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
Business Central 25: allow more than one user to post warehouse entries at a time ...

In BC25 a new feature has been added that I find very interesting, relating to the posting of The post Business Central 25: allow more than one user to post warehouse entries at a time using the “ConcurrentWarehousingPosting”  key [https://robert...

Like ( 0 )
Updated Product Introduction Videos and Form Control Video

Winthrop Development Consultants is a proud member of the Microsoft Dynamics GP community and we continue to invest in the community we love by being a sponsor at three upcoming conferences, the first starting in a week’s time: Gold Sponsor of the...

David Musgrave MVP ... 13,831 Moderator