Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Job Shop Efficiency with Business Central

Discover how the Shop Floor Insight app can enhance manufacturing processes through Business Central integration by streamlining operations, simplifying payroll, and delivering real-time data for optimal decision-making, ensuring your business ope...

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Create AI Flows in Powe...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 18th of the new functionality in the section is create AI flows in Power Automate. Copilot workflows enabl...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Business Central and Power Automate Connector: create, modify, delete...

Power Automate (and as I always say in this case, Azure Logic Apps too) has a great connector for Dynamics … More [https://demiliani.com/2024/07/15/dynamics-365-business-central-and-power-automate-connector-create-modify-delete-triggers-things-to-...

LikeLike (0)
Strategies for Maximizing Subscription Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O

Subscription-based models are rapidly gaining traction, offering businesses a recurring revenue stream and fostering long-term customer relationships. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations emerges as a powerful tool for managing subscripti...

LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Prevent duplicate emails to shared email addresses on Dynamics 365 C...

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on Preventing duplicate emails to shared email addresses on Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3Ha58GA7c2zeY-EOT...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
When Did You Decide to Get Into the IT Business? Would You Like to Get Out?

If someone asked you what business your company is in, you would probably respond with something like Manufacturing, Distribution, Consulting Services, or another line of business. But how often would you respond with, “My company is in the Inform...

ArcherPoint 12,385
LikeLike (0)
What is the purpose of the workflow parameter ‘Require explicitly assigned users’?

Workflow and security do have strong relation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. A user not assigned to a workflow task can’t approve a workflow instance. Also, the user should have correct permissions from the security settings as ...

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User
LikeLike (0)
Service Cases: Notify Users in Microsoft Teams - Dynamics 365 Customer Service

How to Notify Support Users in Microsoft Teams Channel about New Cases, New Responses, Case Closures, Case Assignments etc when using Zap Helpdesk App for Dynamics 365 for Customer Service