Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Learn about installation, licenses and upgradesGuides overview | FAQ
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am trying to create a simple guides application in hololens, but i am facing few issues such as:
1.Models are drifting when i see from different angles.
2.Model position is changing when i change IPD in hololens.
3.After scanning the marker,visualized marker is not coming exactly on the physical marker.
Please let me know if anyone knows the solution.
Thank you for using Guides and for reporting your issues.
Can you try the following suggestions, preferably in the order given, and see if they help to mitigate those issues?
1. Use the Calibration app to set IPD.
2. Ensure that the coded marker was printed at 100% size and the marker spacing is as described in the marker PDF file.
3. Ensure that your marker is placed in an environment with salient features. This helps your HoloLens device track the space around the marker to reduce hologram drift.
4. When the hologram for the coded marker appears, adjust the wear of your HoloLens to help align the hologram with the physical marker. You want to do this adjustment from roughly the position where you scanned the marker. This helps to reduce hologram offset due to device wear.
5. Check to see if the marker hologram is sitting right on top of the physical marker. You can see that most easily by looking at the marker hologram from the side. You can use a gesture based manipulator to adjust the marker hologram if it is in front or behind the physical marker.
Business Applications communities