Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Sales updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Sales and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Sales video
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I received a requirement to be able to customize Opportunity Close entity to change/edit Status reasons to include some specific reasons.
Using my instance, I was able to make changes/edit the status reason for Opportunities Close entity.
1. In the Dynamics 365 Sales application, click on Settings
2. Click on Customization
3. Click on Customize the system
4. In the Solutions Explorer, expand the entities, scroll down to "Opportunity"
5. Expand the Opportunity entity and click on Fields
6. Search and double click to open "Statuscode" with display name "Status Reason"
7. Change the status field to "Lost"
8. Click on add
9. In the "Add List Value" box, type label and copy the Value number, in this case Label: TestLost and Value: 756,150,002
10. Click on Save and close
11. Publish the Opportunity entity
1. In the Solutions explorer, expand the entities, scroll down to "Opportunity Close" entity
2. Expand the Opportunity Close entity and click on Fields
3. Search and double click to open "opportunitystatuscode" with display name "Status Reason"
4. In the Options, click on + icon to add the specific reason in this case Label: TestLost and Value: 756,150,002 (past value copied in the number 9 of Step 1 above)
5. Save and Close
6. Publish the Opportunity Close entity.
7. In the Unified Interface, open a Opportunity record, click on Close as Lost
For further information please visit documentation on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/sales-enterprise/customize-opportunity-close-experience
The above steps works fine in my environment.
Hi, Are you facing any issue on Opportunity close form or this is a blog?
Business Applications communities