Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Partner Solution Showcase #MySummitNA | Reinvent Maps for Dynamics 365 CRM |Oct 15

This October, the Microsoft Dynamics Community is set to thrive at Community Summit North America 2024 in San Antonio, Texas. Bringing together industry professionals, partners, and Microsoft leaders from October 13-17 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Con...

Inogic 24,031
Like ( 0 )
Impacto de Asistentes de IA en la Productividad Diaria

Reflexiones sobre el uso diario de asistentes de IA ¿Por qué este artículo? Bueno, surge de algunas reflexiones de las últimas semanas, motivadas principalmente por los estupendos posts de David Hurtado Torán (sí, soy fan). Pensando durante los ca...

Javier.Armesto 16 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
#MSDynGP ISV Society: All things GP, Community Summit, The Future of ERP

Recently, I was contacted by Amiee Keenan from The ISV Society and asked if I wanted to join her for a session discussing the future of Microsoft Dynamics GP and why you should come to Community Summit in San Antonio. Of course I agreed, and we re...

David Musgrave MVP ... 13,837 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Transform Your Enterprise with Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management

xxx In today’s fast-paced business environment, Vice Presidents and CFOs are constantly seeking ways to enhance operational efficiency, reduce costs, and drive growth. Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (F&SCM) is […] The post Transf...

Like ( 0 )
Payment Processing within Microsoft D365 Sales Made Easy with Clever Division Sales

xxx  Red Maple is excited to announce Clever Division Sales, a new addition to our product suite that seamlessly integrates payment processing into your Microsoft CRM system. This all-in-one solution makes […] The post Payment Processing within ...

Like ( 0 )
MADIC dynamics Knowledge Hub Webinar on Tuesday 15th October 2024: Tips & Tricks t...

Here at MADIC dynamics we will be presenting a at 1400 UK time on Tuesday next week. Learn some tips and tricks from an experienced consultant which will help you get the most out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. This webinar will share...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2: Deferral...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 2. The 5th of the new functionality in the section is deferral accounting – posting the original a...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 504

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes maintaining Business Central Online databases, refresh needed for Power Automate workflows, managing breaki...

ArcherPoint 12,385