Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 26

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Form On Load event throwing error on addOnProcessStatusChange method call

Posted on by RV-11101506-0 0

I have added the following JavaScript to a Case form to launch the resolve case dialog when a user completes the last step of the business process f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Service forum SharePoint as a Knowledge source no longer available

Last replied Posted on by Shreya S 0

Hi all, I’ve observed that the option to enable SharePoint as a knowledge source in the Customer Service admin center is no longer visible. I’ve a...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Change Key Fields in BC

Posted on by JGarcia123 1,483

I've seen where we can change key fields within BC.  For example if we have a vendor that changes hands or names we can change the vendor ID an...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Moving Posted JV to another G/L

Last replied Posted on by MW-10101355-0 0

I have posted some JVs in one G/L and I would like to move selected JVs ( based on dimension values) to another G/L. Is this possible? 

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank Reconciliation on G/L Account

Last replied Posted on by MW-10101355-0 0

Is it possible to do bank reconciliation on G/L Account rather doing on a bank account. We missed to create the bank account and team posted directl...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum JobQue 1509

Last replied Posted on by WH-17051047-0 14

In reference to this topic, we have a question. https://community.dynamics.com/forums/thread/details/?threadid=f52a21db-d50e-49ab-bf87-9ed2111962cb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dimension Value already exists

Last replied Posted on by INITMAN007 75

Hello,   I created a blank company and I tried uploading Dimension and Dimension Values using a configuration package.   However, when...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Error Creating Loan Record in Business Central - Default Dimension Issue

Posted on by Sghotekar 74

Hi everyone, I’m encountering an issue while trying to create a loan record in a specific company in Business Central. When I attempt to create the...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,556 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,625 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates