SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Create Benefit issue

Microsoft Dynamics AX Forum

Majid Hafeez asked a question on 15 Sep 2018 3:45 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Facing strange issue during creating benefit plan from outside(using insert code). Total number of rows inserted properly with data but unable to view data on forms. its shows display unknown values in every fields. I have perform every possible solution to fix it but in vain.

While adding from button its add perfect. It will be appreciated if anyone can share solution with me.

My code is ....

public void createBenifitPlan(RefRecId _worker, StartDateTime _startDateTime, EndDateTime _endDateTime, Amount _amount)
{
HcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit;
PayrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail;

hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.Worker = _worker;
hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.Benefit = 5637146078;//5637144580;
hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.ValidFrom = _startDateTime;
hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.ValidTo = _endDateTime;
hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.insert();

payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.WorkerEnrolledBenefit = hcmWorkerEnrolledBenefit.RecId;
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.LegalEntity = CompanyInfo::current(curExt());
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.DeductionAmountCur = _amount;
PayrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.DeductionRateSource = PayrollBenefitRateSource::Custom;
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.DeductionBasis = PayrollDeductionBasis::FixedAmount;
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.ValidFrom = DateTimeUtil::date(_startDateTime);
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.ValidTo = DateTimeUtil::date(_endDateTime);
payrollWorkerEnrolledBenefitDetail.insert();
}

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Sep 2018 4:37 AM
Suggested Answer

Generally if you find issues when inserting data in code, you should always use the table browser to compare records that were created from the user interface, and records that you created in code. Most likely you will see some difference, and can then adjust your code accordingly.

For this specific case, it seems you might no need to add a third table to make it work: https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/33/t/258027  

Rustem Galiamov responded on 15 Sep 2018 4:37 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi!

Try to synchronise table and restart AOS.

Majid Hafeez responded on 15 Sep 2018 6:58 AM

No effected same issue exist.

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Sep 2018 8:42 AM

What exactly did you try? Several things were suggested.

Majid Hafeez responded on 15 Sep 2018 8:48 AM

Nikolaos, I have followed your provided link community.dynamics.com/.../258027

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Sep 2018 9:06 AM
Suggested Answer

Did you compare the records in table browser, so that you will find the difference between your x++ created records and those that are created from UI? Did you find any difference? Maybe you could share your current code, and screenshots of the table browser?

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Sep 2018 4:37 AM
Suggested Answer

Generally if you find issues when inserting data in code, you should always use the table browser to compare records that were created from the user interface, and records that you created in code. Most likely you will see some difference, and can then adjust your code accordingly.

For this specific case, it seems you might no need to add a third table to make it work: https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/33/t/258027  

Rustem Galiamov responded on 15 Sep 2018 4:37 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi!

Try to synchronise table and restart AOS.

Nikolaos Mäenpää responded on 15 Sep 2018 9:06 AM
Suggested Answer

Did you compare the records in table browser, so that you will find the difference between your x++ created records and those that are created from UI? Did you find any difference? Maybe you could share your current code, and screenshots of the table browser?

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS