Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Posting resource cost to G/L using Resource Journal

Last replied Posted on by AntonioKD 312

Hi Experts!  Could you please explain to me if there is a way to post resource cost to G/L using Resource Journal?  I found this question...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How do you correct Document Date on Vendor Ledger Entry

Last replied Posted on by DM-13091728-0 14

How do you correct the Document Date on an invoice that has been posted?  The date needs to be corrected so it will age properly and be paid ti...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Conversion of a date field exported to Excel

Last replied Posted on by CU25091352-0 2

Hi,   we have a date field in Dynamics table that exported in a Excel files becomes a 15 digits field, for example 454606871064815. &nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dexterity - change sort order of documents in Apply Sales Documents to by Due Date

Last replied Posted on by DiannFariss 10

A customer needs the Apply Sales Documents window to display the invoices and debit memos in the scrolling window sorted by Due Date instead of by D...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum I'm using Workflows to have 2 approving officer and now I need to use delegation...

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,163

Hi Community,   I have a Vendor creation workflow for approving vendor creation, with 2 approving officer.   I want to ask how do I al...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Cannot access Tasks [Project For The Web]

Posted on by Priyesh 7,363

Hi, I've upgraded from PSA to Project Operations on a Sandbox environment. Now, when I create a new Project, the Tasks tab is not enabled for me st...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Generate a Report with Item No and it's count on Registered Pick Docs.

Posted on by LANESALES 10

Looking for a report that shows how many times an item appears on a Pick Document. The item turn over report shows item "sales qty" which is not pr...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum RichTextFile Attachment

Posted on by Smehra33 132

Hi everyone, I’m facing an issue with users not being able to access attachments posted by other users on the timeline. The error message they enco...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PowerBI connector and multi domains

Last replied Posted on by Fares 36

Hello,   We have Business Central Cloud.   A part of our operations is made by another company, with their AAD domain, but they do tho...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Unable to view Excel download option

Last replied Posted on by TU-27091112-0 0

Hi,   I am unable to view the Trial Balance or General Journal Excel download option. Please advise what can be done. Thanks  

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,445 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,334 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates