Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Getting error when applying prepayment for 1 vendor only

Last replied Posted on by D365FO DEV 324

Hello,   im getting this error recently:You have marked prepayment application or reversal transactions in closed period, please unmark them ...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Vendor factoring account functionality

Last replied Posted on by JA-11070641-0

Hi,   How does Vendor factoring account functionality works, could you please comment for the same. (any setup / configuration)

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Default dimension values not being mapped to purchase requisitions

Last replied Posted on by Naveena Reddy 17

Hi all,   I am facing an issue where we have set of the vendor dimension as default in the vendor master and our expectation is to have that ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How To Calculate Quantity Sale Not Post

Last replied Posted on by RP-22070833-0

Hello everyone, I'm doing a warehouse report. I need the quantity of items in stock, however the Dynamic NAV ERP system my company is using allows f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Inquiries regarding backup policies, RPO/RTO objectives, and GDPR compliance measures in BC SAAS

Last replied Posted on by CA_Gospa

Hello Community, I've recently reviewed the service overview for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central available at Microsoft Docs https://le...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Link to Web is not working in Workflow email

Last replied Posted on by Dynamics365Admin 197

Hi,   I have designed a workflow which sends an email to the approver with a link to approve the workflow. I have used LinkToWeb in the workf...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unsaved changes alert when shutdown or refesh web browser

Last replied Posted on by Daniel Yang 37

Our customers are experiencing other SaaS product that System would alerts users if there're any unsaved changes when they 1) Shut down the whole w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Strange behavior of the BCPT Suite

Last replied Posted on by Benny Van Lyssebettens 35

Who 's also using the BCPT Suite and noticed some strange behavior? This is a simple test, Insert 100 records. codeunit 50502 "LoadLedgerLockTable" { SingleInstance = true; trigger OnRun() begin If not IsInitialized ...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Is there any way to avoid the changes in PO which is derived from the PR.

Last replied Posted on by Md_Mahaseen 4

Hi everyone. Is there a way to apply a condition or policy, or is it possible to gray out the unit price in the PO that comes from the PR? Kindly re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Perform action after API request

Last replied Posted on by DevPl320 5

Hello,  Is it possible to call functions after API request? My case:  I prepared API page for Business Central and now I need to call function after the call is send. I tired to use triggers: OnClosePage, OnQueryClosePage but those two a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,989 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,588 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates