Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum backups to Azure storage account - no file

Last replied Posted on by CU20051024-0

Hello, I'm trying to do a database backup to an Azure storage account - I go thru the process, enter the URI and container name. The container is...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Error: [Microsoft][SQL server native client 11.0] State ID:07006

Last replied Posted on by MC-10051438-0 4

We are coming across this message when trying to run an object or even doing file/database/information from object designer.  We can use the clie...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Failed deplyment

Last replied Posted on by CU04051814-0 132

Hi,When i release code from DevOps to tier 1 environment, i get these warnings/errors  

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Stop entire import if there is a problem in one line in import file

Last replied Posted on by Prem Kumar Bachu 3,406

How to stop the entire import if there is a problem in one line in import file? Currently if import file having 10 lines in that 1 line is with problem, it is importing 9 lines leaving 1 line which has problem. We have the requirement to stop all ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to access the microsoft dynamics 365fo lab

Last replied Posted on by CU21051040-1

we are unable to get the 2 hours VM from the last 10 days please kindly check this issue and try resolve as early as possible

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum to get data from 2 qbds queries in report

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,421

I have 2 qbds queries in report i need to the transaction both queries , how can i get the data in report and merge them together  please an...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Grant with children works the same as grant after upgrade to version 39

Last replied Posted on by CU21050716-0

I've noticed that in D365 Finance, version 39 when I grant access to the specific organization I choose the root LE using 'Grant' button, which gives ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central API question using Java

Last replied Posted on by BCJavaDeveloper 15

Hello, I am trying to write a java wrapper to make API calls in Business Central. I have searched far and wide but did not come across any videos, code or demo's to do this. I am new to BC API's and would appreciate any sort of help. Tha...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Web service call debug

Last replied Posted on by ibogovic 51

Greetings, can someone please assist me with debug of the web service calls? For some reason I can't attach to the Web service call (I used to be...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum There is an issue with the store posting statement regarding the G/L Account

Last replied Posted on by Syed Muqtadir Kamal 142

Dear All,There is an issue with the store posting statement regarding the G/L Account /Cash/Card Differences/ with code /10108000/. The value appears ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Upcoming TechTalk: Copilot Capabilities…

Review the Copilot features that are currently available in Dynamics 365 Finance…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,405 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,370 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans