Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum BOM cost calculation

Last replied Posted on by YD-01101305-0 0

Good day!   Dynamics 365 F&O + SCM. Is it possible somehow to compare planned cost of the BOM with actual based on suppliers price. Befor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to send response in Json from D365FO for RestAPI

Last replied Posted on by CU21091228-0 87

Hi Team,   I have to send response in json like below {   "statusCode": "200", “resultStatus”:success }   For that i am using be...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Route design for Packaging industry

Last replied Posted on by Sepehrdad Kavousi 10

Greeting,    I want to design routes in Microsoft d365 for flexible packaging company. the problem is there is no pre-define route in th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Service Management Setup Primary Key '' does not Exists

Last replied Posted on by AS-24051112-0 8

In NAV-2009 )   In Sales Order when I click on "Post and Print" then it will give me 3 options and one of them is "Ship and Invoice" and I c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Licensing for eConnect and GP Webservices

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,455

I have a long time Great Plains client (currently on GP18.3) that is looking to build an integration to their POS system.  In reviewing the cli...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum What is the correct way to get back the original item cost value and quantity amount?

Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,188

Hi Community,   I have this issue..   What is the right way to retrieve back the original item cost value and quantity amount such tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Email personalization does not match Segment definition

Posted on by matt_t2 0

I have an issue generating the correct email personalization fields. We have a custom relationship:   Contact - 1:N - Related Contact (custom...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum EFT Selection Process

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,455

We have a customer that is in the process of implementing EFT for Accounts Payable.  As we are testing and working through our procedures we ha...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Update of PurchTable not triggered when all order lines are deleted

Last replied Posted on by SA-20091232-0 22

Hi, I'm trying to do a customization, the scenario is as follows: I want to update a custom field whenever the Purch status of PurchTable is change...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to get URL of Sales order attachment

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 23

Hi All,   I am using On-Prem Business Central, and it is not connect to power automate directly, here i am consuming the API of Business Centr...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,480 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,388 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates