Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Power Platform Community Conference Top Announcements

This year I attended the Power Platform Community Conference for the third year in a row. The event took place in Las Vegas, Nevada which was the same place the conference took place last year and the same place where it will be held next year. Th...

dian74 2,473 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
New lead qualification experience

When 2024 release wave 2 came out, one of the features in the long list of updates for Dynamics 365 Sales was the new lead qualification experience. This feature was originally part of the first wave of the 2024 release wave, but unfortunately it ...

Like ( 0 )
Trigger Power Automate Flow from Button in Model Driven App

I have received several emails from people that asked me if it was possible to trigger a power automate flow (or workflow) from a button inside a model-driven app using the out of the box command bar editor. The answer to this question is an indir...

Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: Copilot for Service

Welcome to the fourth article of my series on the 2024 Wave 2 release! In the past few weeks I have published 3 articles in this series about Dynamics 365 Sales, Copilot for Sales and Dynamics 365 Customer Service. In this article, I’m focusing on...

Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: D365 Customer Service

The 2024 wave 2 release notes are here, and I’m excited to bring you a new series of articles covering all the juicy details for Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, and more. Previously I covered the new features in this release f...

Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: Copilot for Sales

Well, folks, Microsoft is at it again! They’ve just dropped some serious coolness with the 2024 wave 2 release notes! I’m very excited to bring you a new series of articles covering all the juicy details for Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, F...

Like ( 0 )
2024 Wave 2: Dynamics 365 Sales

Well, folks, Microsoft is at it again! They’ve just dropped some serious coolness with the 2024 wave 2 release notes, hot off the press just 30 minutes ago! I’m stoked to bring you a new series of articles covering all the juicy details for Dynami...

Like ( 0 )
Extend D365 Customer Service Copilot: Ask questions about your data(verse)

Earlier this month I posted an article on how you can extend the Copilot that sits inside of Dynamics 365 Customer Service by using Prompt Plugins. If you haven’t had a chance to read that article yet, then you can do so here. In the article I exp...