Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
[Experimental] Let’s try Dataverse Low-code Plugin (Automated)

Today, we will try the experience of creating Automated plug-ins using the latest Low Code Plugin from this documentation. For today's demonstration, I made the below tables (Header and Details) to do simple calculations (maybe). Prepare the E...

LikeLike (0)
About Power Platform CLI Solution Command

We can use tons of remarkable commands in Power Platform CLI that can be very useful. For example, when changing Localization. Instead of doing it in the usual way which needs to change the Personalization Settings > Languages > Base Langu...

LikeLike (0)
Share File into Power Virtual Agents from Dataverse File data type

For example, you have a table in Dataverse and let the user upload a File into it. Then, when other users interact with PVA (Power Virtual Agent/Chat Bot), we will allow the user to see/download the file. The flow of the scenario will be like the ...

LikeLike (0)
Xrm.Utility.getEntityMetadata to get the localized label

I got a request to basically create PCF for Two OptionSet (boolean) with the main purpose is to keep Yes, No, and Null/Empty values. If you get the requirement, making it is not hard. But, usually in the project, we also need to support multi-lang...

LikeLike (0)
Power Automate: Working with DateTime to Dataverse

As you know, working with DateTime is never an easy task. Especially if you also combine your Power Automate flow with Dataverse (which by default support showing DateTime based on the System User > Time Zone setting). So, today I will show a ...

LikeLike (0)
MDA: Testing JS changes without deploying

Our routine as Developers, if we get a new task/bug, is "change the code", "deploy", and "validate". For the front scripting, if we don't have the tool to help us update the necessary file easily, we need to open ...

LikeLike (0)
MDA: How to invoke the formOnLoad event after saved

On form on load event, it is very common to set how the UI looks based on certain conditions. For instance, when the status of the entity/table is Inactive, we need to lock all the controls. So, today we will learn how to do it via JavaScript (cli...

LikeLike (0)
How to install Dynamics 365 Report Authoring Extension from Scratch

I rarely create/update reports. And to be honest, my knowledge actually stuck on creating reports using "Report Builder" which at that time we still used the On-Premise version to query the things we needed to make the report. While the ...