Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

Inge M. Bruvik 32,744 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Test Post

Test Post

Like ( 0 )
Guest on the MVP Show

Earlier this year I had the pleasure of being guest on the MVP show where I talked a little bit about my self and a little bit about my career . You can follow this link to listen to the episode. https://podcast.nz365guy.com/business-central-maste...

Like ( 0 )
The 3 most important questions and answers for a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Busine...

Background The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central products market share is rapidly growing. That also means that the demand for skilled consultants also are growing. So if you want to get ...

Like ( 0 )
Microsoft is launching a new landing page for the Power Platform Communities

Power Platform is becoming a more and more important part of the Business Central experience. And most Business Central users will gain a lot from combining the capabilities in Business Central with the capabilities of the Power Platform. There i...

Community
Like ( 0 )
Microsoft will now resume the updates of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central t...

Following yesterdays announcement from Microsoft that they would postpone the updates of Business Central to version 20.5. They have today announced the the issue with the upgrade is fixed and they will resume the updates. Microsoft have publishe...

Business Central
Like ( 0 )
Microsoft wants to recruit users to the insights panel for Dynamics 365 Business C...

If you are a user of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central this is a great opportunity to have your voice heard when Microsoft is shaping the future of Business Central. If you are accepted into the Insights User Panel you will be able to give...

Business Central Community
Like ( 0 )
How to create your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central sandbox

In this short video i show you how you can create your own Business Central sandbox. The sandbox can be great for checking out new functions in Business Central, for training or for development. When creating a new sandbox you have the option ...

Business Central