Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Advanced Settings gets a fresh look!

Today when I tried to open advanced settings as usual, realized that the old ‘Settings’ menu has got a total revamp and replaced by an app named, ‘Power Platform Environment Settings’. Power Platform Environment Settings app replaces the legacy, w...

Jeevarajan Kumar 747 Most Valuable Professional
Like ( 0 )
Best practices while using RSO – Part 2

Simulation runs come quite handy when we set up a new RSO rule or adjust the existing settings in the scope and goal when there is an issue or when the requirements change. This allows us to review the resource assignment, keep adjusting the RSO p...

Like ( 0 )
AI Builder – Object Detection: Step by Step Walkthrough

If you had been watching the live streaming of Microsoft Business Application Summit, 2019 kick off and keynote sessions by James Phillips, Wim Coorevits and others. I’m pretty sure you are stunned as I am. Out of all those astonishing relea...

AI Builder
Like ( 0 )
PCF Control 2: Custom Rating

I have been asked a couple of times by the customers if there are any fancy rating controls like a star, stack etc. available in D365 rather plain numbers, the only option was Html earlier and now with the power of PowerApps Component Framework, i...

Like ( 0 )
An overview of Dynamics 365: 2019 release wave 2 features available for early access

How easy it would be if there is an option to customize the opportunity close dialog box? How elegant it would look if the grid can accommodate more records? Can’t I have a Business Card scanner as a tool rather building it as a custom app? ...

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 Integration with Azure Cosmos DB – Part I

Introduction This is going to be a several part series where we will see how we can harness the power of Cosmos DB with Microsoft Dynamics 365. We will take a sample scenario of a multinational transportation network company offering services that...

Integrations
Like ( 0 )
PCF Control 3: Sub Business Process Flow

Introduction: Business Process Flows (BPF) is one of the salient features that are available in Dynamics 365 but it doesn’t have a provision to capture the sub-stages involved within a single stage, it can have various fields as steps but wh...

Like ( 0 )
Tips for onboarding to D365 CE Unified Interface

With the release of Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.0, Microsoft has introduced a new user experience, Unified Interface (UCI) – which uses responsive web design principles to provide an optimal viewing and interaction ex...