Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
Portal Templates are back!

Portal Templates are great way to start implementing portals. From the Adxstudio days until now business were able to hit the ground running by starting implementation based of the multiple templates offered by the product. With the re-branding of...

Like ( 0 )
PowerApps Portals - Webapi CRUD Operations, FINALLY!

Many of us, PowerApps Portals (a.k.a. Dynamics 365 Portals) developers, have stumbled upon a need to post Dynamics 365 Webapi calls directly from a PowerApps Portal page (form) in a secure fashion. In this article I would like to show you a proj...

Like ( 0 )
First 365 Saturday Mentorship session completed!

Today, I had the joy of completing the first mentoring session on Dynamics 365 CE basics with a team of well IT experienced professionals from Portuguese speaking countries. The session had 10 attendees who were eager to learn more about...

Like ( 0 )
365 Ambassador Nomination and Mentorship Program

I am pretty stoked to be nominated as one of the 365 Saturday Ambassadors. The Ambassador program entails supporting the 365 community by offering mentorship to professionals who starting on their journey in Dynamics 365 and PowerApps. Below is a ...

Like ( 0 )
PowerApps Portals: WebTemplates, Hard as Liquid!!!

On this post, we will look into extending Dynamics 365 Portals templates using a template language called Liquid. https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/liquid If you have used Dynamics 365 Portals SaaS version, you have seen the limitations when...

Like ( 0 )
PowerApps Portals - Branding in simple steps

Almost every single Dynamics 365 Portal project I work include portal branding. Sometimes, the project entails a complete overhaul of the portal's look and feel. Other times portals just need a little touch up or adjustment to enhance its pres...