Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Business Central updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Business Central and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Business Central video
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Hello All! It's been awhile but we are seeing a trend where users are getting hung up with the following error:
Could not find the self-hosted integration runtime. Please ensure the self-hosted integration runtime is running and connected.
This could mean a few different things, but there is a way to start fresh to insure everything is connected properly and something you can try before entering a support ticket:
1. Navigate to the Cloud Migration Management page>Actions>Reset Cloud Data. Doing this will clean up the Cloud side of the migration.
2. Disable Cloud Migration:
3. Delete companies that had been migrated to BC (You need to be in Cronus to do this or another company other than what you are deleting):
4. Delete your Integration Runtime that was used the first time you migrated. **Caution, be sure the IR you are deleting is only being used for your migration**
5. Once you have completed the steps indicated in the Integration Runtime setup, copy the Authentication Key from the window in step 6, and add that when prompted, to Register the Integration Runtime:
6. Proceed with the Assisted Setup in BC. When the company is created again, you can attempt the migration.
I hope this information helps get you past this error and if you have any questions, please ask.
Have a wonderful day!
Deseree Krumm| Support Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Support
Business Applications communities