Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How do I add a custom Best Practice rule to look for an attribute?

Last replied Posted on by IS-16070436-0

Dear All   I wanted to add a new BP Rule that warns users whenever their methods in an object/class lacks the [Replaceable] attribute so that...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Updating Financial Dimensions on Purchase Order released from Purchase Requisition

Last replied Posted on by ThomasVansiliette 60

Dear community,  I am facing the following issue in D365 F&O 10.0.31: the user cannot update the financial dimensions on the PO line when the PO line is with a category or a non stocked product. The PO is in Draft, not yet submitted ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Replicate data from business central [cloud] SaaS to local SQL server

Last replied Posted on by CU16070651-0

Greetings,   Is it possible to replicate data from Business Central [cloud] SaaS to a local SQL server? Please let me know the possibilities....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Posting invoice error

Last replied Posted on by NL-15071751-0

Hello,   Got error "PostingInvoice: 00004108inN The transactions on voucher do not balance as per 7/15/2024. (accounting currency: 2,000.00 -...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Subscription for Active Directory Tenant

Last replied Posted on by JE-29041340-0 368

Hi: For those of you who practice for demos and conduct development in your CDX environment for Business Central, how are you able to obtain a free...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping note to include serial number

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 65

Hello I would like to have the shipping note (delivery note) that we print and send to the customer to also include the serial number of the item. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum copying a data from purchase requisition to purchase order

Last replied Posted on by Danzel Zuo 101

Hi All, I added a new field “TestFields” to the PurchReqTable (PurchReqTable.TestFields), and added the same field to the PurchTable (PurchTable.Te...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum HMRC and

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 86

Hello! I am currently setting up HMRC in a sandbox. However there is a step that is confusing me and that is if I have put teh Client ID and Client...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Comments from Exflow (in Business Central) to Posted purchase invoices

Last replied Posted on by Frida_Admotion 249

Hi!We use Exflow within Business Central and need to forward any comments about the invoice, from ExFlow to the actual Posted purchase invoice. So we ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum VSCODE and Bound Action

Last replied Posted on by DS-15051354-0 72

I want to create a Bound Action but having a hard time understanding exactly how to do it.   I think you need to create one in vscode first t...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates