Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Website Forms to Start Trigger

Last replied Posted on by AF-16051542-0

If we have an embedded form on our website, can we create a trigger that will start a flow to a list for approvals? I would like to create a customer ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Automatisation project

Last replied Posted on by FM-02051120-0 3

Hello,We currently have linked opportunities in our system, and I would like to know if it is possible to automate the process of updating their statu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to read/receive data from azure logic apps to D365F&O using x++ code

Last replied Posted on by CU16051512-0

Hello everyone, I just want to elaborate little on my requirement. I have a file on SFTP and am going to get the file data from SFTP to azure blob sto...

Replies
Answered
Guides forum how to unlock my team account?

Last replied Posted on by Thanakorn Kanjiropas 2

Hi all, This is my team account becuase I would like to collect all of question in my team in the same account but when i post to ask a lot this ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum My colleague account got this message when he try to access and post a question. What's wrong?

Last replied Posted on by Thanakorn Kanjiropas 2

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Reports

Last replied Posted on by BM-02050655-0 8

Good day How do I monitor what user's do on the system and pull reports that show the activities they perfomed. Regards  

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Management Reporter Access issue

Last replied Posted on by Zainshuja634 5

Hi Expert , Facing a problem when connect to managment reporter in D365 Finance and operations during Edit and create a new report system throw an  following error  I have used Microsoft edge browser howevr i have also used other browse...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Re: Adding an OK button in the page which I run using RUNMODAL.

Last replied Posted on by CU09051027-0

Hello,I want to add an OK button beside CANCEL button in the page which I run using RUNMODAL. Please suggest me methods How Can I do it.Thanks in adva...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Generating Shipping Labels Via External API and Printing Locally

Last replied Posted on by LM-16051245-0

Hi, What's the best way to go about generating shipments via an external API and printing the response (either ZPL or PDF - both base64 encoded)....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Vendors - Credit Cards

Last replied Posted on by ET-15051314-0 4

We have two company credits cards that had been set up in our prior accounting system as vendor accounts. We could use these accounts to pay other ven...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans