Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum EFT Selection Process

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,455

We have a customer that is in the process of implementing EFT for Accounts Payable.  As we are testing and working through our procedures we ha...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Update of PurchTable not triggered when all order lines are deleted

Last replied Posted on by SA-20091232-0 22

Hi, I'm trying to do a customization, the scenario is as follows: I want to update a custom field whenever the Purch status of PurchTable is change...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to get URL of Sales order attachment

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 23

Hi All,   I am using On-Prem Business Central, and it is not connect to power automate directly, here i am consuming the API of Business Centr...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Security role not working as per design

Posted on by CU02100245-0 0

Assignee does not hold the required read ... (5)2}(ld={3}) is missing {0} privilege on {1} entity(OTC= {4)). Consider adding missing privilege to on...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Vendor Ledger Entry-Payment Journals

Posted on by MP-02100240-0 0

via the suggested payment tile, I selected the invoices > create payment in the vendor ledger entries. I then got an error message. I've then g...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to enter Purchase Order for inventory already input using an Item Journal Entry?

Last replied Posted on by RH 148

We entered some inventory/item manually using an item journal at the time because we were not sure which vendor to use but needed to sell ahead of t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Report : Linking Posted Credit Memo Lines to Posted Sales Invoice Numbers

Last replied Posted on by LizHK 120

I have a need to do a mass lookup for Credit Memos to see what sales-order or posted sales invoice is it coming from.   For example below, I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Flowing few lines of General Journals lines from one company to another company

Last replied Posted on by Sarath 4

Hi All,   I created a custom field named TransferCompany in the General Journal Line page. With this field, I am transferring a few lines fro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How do I create the second prepayment invoice for a purchase order?

Last replied Posted on by JN-19082159-0 0

Hello, We have a purchase order where we need to make three prepayments to our vendor. We are planning to utilize the "PO prepayment" feature. I r...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sales Invoice

Last replied Posted on by BZ-04091222-0 4

Is there any way to make the serie number of sales invoice be the same for posted sales invoice? For example: I have sales invoice number 1000 and...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,480 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,388 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates