Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Sales Price Worksheet loading back to BC

Posted on by CM-26092102-0 0

Help...never seen this before.  Was loading price updates back into BC365 and came up with this...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Payables Due date - Not Correct

Posted on by Micheleish 89

Hello and thank you for the time - I am entering a purchase invoice - BC is supposed to calculate the due date from the document date + Terms. &nbs...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum PowerBI connector and multi domains

Last replied Posted on by Fares 34

Hello,   We have Business Central Cloud.   A part of our operations is made by another company, with their AAD domain, but they do tho...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,567

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Cant change the header in Dynamics NAV 2009 Classic Report

Last replied Posted on by CU25091123-0 0

Hi guys, i am deisgining the report and when i click on View > Sections it brings me to the report i want to amend, i want to add a CompanyInfo.P...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Adjusted FX using the Adjust Exchange Rate but went to the wrong GL, what should I do?

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 4,157

Hi Community,   I have just adjusted FX using the Adjust Exchange Rate and realized that the values went into the wrong GL codes. Please advi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum MS NAV 2019 Mobile support

Last replied Posted on by CG-26092137-0 0

Hi, I know there's a NAV mobile app, but does the 2019 version also support mobile?

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Advanced Find

Last replied Posted on by TB-26091939-0 0

Where is the Advanced Find button or link now? I don't have the icon at the top of my page.  I don't have the binoculars icon either   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Limit the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day

Posted on by MP-26092155-0 0

I'm curious if there is a way to limit/cap the number of contacts that can enter a journey per day until the segment is exhausted?   For exam...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to remove copilot from the right-hand sidebar?

Last replied Posted on by PR-25090124-0 2

Hi all,   Just wondering if there is an easy way from removing the right-hand sidebar that for me at least, has Teams and Copilot. Every time...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,435 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,317 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates