Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Quotation Amendment Tab

Last replied Posted on by Sheriff Shehu Danfu... 5

Hello Everyone, I am facing a situation from my production environment.  from the attached, I am missing a button (Quotation Amendment button ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum I want to open up another form when I click on a chart using Drill Through

Last replied Posted on by Ashraf Hussain Khan 12

I want to open up another form when I click on a below chart using Drill Through method.   I tried to apply below code, but it's not workin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum The previous fiscal year that ends with the date X is not closed.

Last replied Posted on by SS-29050858-0 17

Hello everyone ;   I'm trying to close 2023 definitively and I'm getting this strange error message: "The previous fiscal year that ends with...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Extended text/additional instructions for Picking lists

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 69

Is there any way to add extended text to a picking list in BC (by item)? It is to create additional instructions for the warehouse operatives essent...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Built-in View / Data Entity for Invoices ?

Last replied Posted on by Ken Manhattan 386

Hello D365 FO Experts,   I'm looking for built-in or standard View / Data Entity which contains all customer invoices, with header and lines ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Purchase Order Ship-to Address repeating customer name 3 times

Last replied Posted on by SM-29071239-0 4

Hi,   I am using Dynamics 365 Business Central.   I want to edit purchase order layout because when I send purchase order to client i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job queue Earliest Start Date/Time constantly updating

Last replied Posted on by Sasa Milanovic 5

Hello,   One of the clients has a problem with a job that is set to run once a day at 11:00 PM. Instead of executing at the set time, the jo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum EFT file for foreign currency transactions

Last replied Posted on by Nirmala Karunarathna 229

Is it possible to generate an EFT file in a foreign currency. I am using Australia version of Business Central. Let's say we are processing a forei...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Migration - Transfer of closing balance from AX 2012 to d365 F&O as an opening balance

Last replied Posted on by AS-30070427-0 2

Hi Everyone,   We're currently working on one of the migration projects from AX 2012 to D365 F&O, which is also my first time.   H...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Advance Warehouse Issue

Last replied Posted on by MC-27050708-0 4

While creating the pick in the warehouse shipment of transfer order getting the error 'Nothing to Handle'

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,955 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,987 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates