Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am currently using CRM 2015.
i have a process workflow called "Replicate Rep Code"
Before i was assigned to CRM admin, someone had previously created the above workflow that created rep codes and populated joint contact information for up to 3 joint contacts.
After adding additional joint contact fields 4, 5, and 6 on the contact entity, I needed to update the workflow to take in account the new fields
However, after trying to mirror the fields, the only field that caused an error was the "Rep Code Type" field. For some reason, this causes a system error message with no explanation as to why.
This is also happening to another workflow. I can't seem to figure out why it won't let me update the field.
This is causing rep codes to auto populate the same primary contact name for the additional joint contact fields 4,5, and 6.
In the below screenshot, this is currently what i have for one of the 3 joint contacts that are working.
The below is an additional joint contact i tried to mirror, the rep code type is blank as that is the only way that it allows me to save and close.
When i add the rep code type using the form assistant to mirror joint contact 2 from earlier, i get the below error message.
The reason im updating this is because currently, when creating a new rep code, the below screenshot happens; contact fields 4, 5, and 6 are overpopulated with the primary contact name.
apologies for the blurry images...
Could you please download log and paste here to investigate this issue further.
Also can you open browser developer tool [Hit F12] and open network tab, now try to save and close form and check the network tab for the detailed error message.
I can't seem to attach to this reply, but i've copied and pasted the info below
Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #57E9229ADetail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="www.w3.org/.../XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="schemas.microsoft.com/.../Contracts">
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="schemas.datacontract.org/.../System.Collections.Generic" />
<Message>System.Xml.XmlException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #57E9229A</Message>
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
As for the f12 information, i get a content-length error
This is not much helpful.
Can you try enabling trace on server and also check event log on web server to see if any error details available.
In the event viewer, the only errors i see other than MSCRMEmail is MSCRMKeyGenerator
The current active key (KeyType : CrmWRPCTokenKey) is expired. This may indicate that a key is not being regenerated correctly.
Not sure if this is the culprit.
Business Applications communities