Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum How to reverse values that has been input in Dimension?

Last replied Posted on by joshtechsolutions 3,930

Hi Community,   I would like to find out..   In sales orders, my users will often input the Shortcut to Dimension Code 1 and Shortcut ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Development Environment

Last replied Posted on by GT-24061945-0 2

My client is running Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 on a Windows Server 2022 with SQL Server 2022.    My client is connecting to the SQL Da...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum SSL Certificate

Last replied Posted on by ZA-21060017-0 5

Dear all,   Hope you are doing well.   Actually I need to purchase an ssl certificate for dynamics nav 2017, for following purposes, h...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Access Navision from users from other trusted Domains

Last replied Posted on by DATA COMMUNICATION ... 6

We have Navision on-premises 10.0.110.153 and our existing users relate to the Current Logon User Account. We want to add extra new users,...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Item creation in Head Office and distribute to stores or branch locations

Last replied Posted on by krisk462 5

Hello friends, I have got NAV 2016 and LS Retail in our head office and branches. We used to create items in each companies and stores manually and this process created a mess of our items having different numbers in different companies. As per re...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum Navision 10.0.110.153 and MacBook AIR M2

Last replied Posted on by DATA COMMUNICATION ... 6

We need help to the next situation:   We have Navision on-premises 10.0.110.153 and our existing users relate to the Current Logon User A...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum BREP and Licence reduction

Last replied Posted on by Arkaig

I would appreciate any advice from anyone with experience on this topic. Dynamics 365 BC on prem user with perpetual licences. Downsized the team and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum New Microsoft Shopify connector

Last replied Posted on by CU18061236-0 6

Hello. I am currently using the new microsoft shopify connector with business central and when importing sales orders, the system imports some varia...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum SAF-T reporting for Norway How to setup in NAV2018

Last replied Posted on by CU17061427-0 2

Hi,   I need to implement SAF-T for a Norway company. I read a post saying it's incompatible with NAV 2017 . Could this be implemented for N...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum need 2009 r2 NAV microdynamics download link/package please

Last replied Posted on by CU16061449-0 2

need 2009 r2 NAV microdynamics download link/package please

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,781 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,348 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans