Skip to main content

Supply Chain Management

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management
Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Any impact on standard functions if extending the length of invoice No and PR name

Last replied Posted on by Community member 6

Any impact on standard functions if extending the length of invoice No and PR name

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum How to reverse posted arrival journal in D365 FO.

Last replied Posted on by Zubair Shaik 128

Hi Experts, Need you expertise help, in fixing below issue of item arrival journal. User has posted the excess quantity (received qty > o...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Asset Management: Suppress overlapping maintenance jobs

Last replied Posted on by Community member 4

HelloI have an issue with setup in asset management, specifically maintenance plans. When i update counter with 100h and run the plan, maintenanc...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Restrict sales order work creation to only full pallet

Last replied Posted on by Brians8 50

Hi experts, I have what I assumed was an easy task, but is beginning to look impossible.  I want my sales order work creation to only c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Error in Starting or Estimating Production Orders

Last replied Posted on by Ferhat.S 202

Hey after the updating D365 Finance and Operations 10.0.39 we are getting a error when we try estimate or start product orders.Error says /A container...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum What is ValidTo Data field and how to handle it ?

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 257

Hi all, I'm duplicating Data entity VendVendorsV2, but not changing its structure data source. Currently I'm hit strange error, something like th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Job card terminal shows all the jobs allocated to the resources irrespective of the filter.

Last replied Posted on by Chaithra Nagaraj 10

Hello all, I have a problem in the Job card terminal, When i login to the job card terminal i am using a filter with specific resource as below.&...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Return to the non-invoiced sales order in Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

During the return order creation - under the 'Find sales order' option - iI can see only the sales order that are invoiced.The business need is to cre...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Issue with Purchase Requisition permissions in workflow

Last replied Posted on by Vijay VM 52

Hi. I recently configured a Purchase Requisition Workflow. The workflow runs the below steps:  1) Purchase Request submission by any departm...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Does ATP ever exclude working days?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 63

Hi, We are currently using ATP with the Working Days set to /Yes/. Our calendar is setup with Saturdays and Sundays configured as closed and not ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,176 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,727 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans