Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Find sales order options

Last replied Posted on by Valentin DORNIER 9

Hello experts !  When I create a return order and when I click on /Find sales order/ to link the return order to a specific sales order, I h...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase order from quotation

Last replied Posted on by UT-09052255-0 7

Why are all the fields updated in the Request for Quotation response passed to the Purchase Order? Specifically, we are entering the payment Terms &nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum The relation between DimensionAttributeValueTable to the MainAccountTable

Last replied Posted on by CU28051132-0 2

I have add a database logging in D365 F&O on the DimensionAttributeValue Field IsBlockingForManualEntry (via dimension code)The logging show...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Required Cloud hosted environment with D365 F&O, Visual Studio 2019, SQL2019 along with licenses.

Last replied Posted on by CU28051425-0

Hi, We are looking for Cloud hosted environment with D365 F&O, Visual Studio 2019, SQL2019 with licenses. Currently, we are looking for singl...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Need Help Setting Up Warehouse for Pallet-Based Storage

Last replied Posted on by Fischjm78 32

Hi Everyone,I'm in the process of optimizing my warehouse and I could really use some advice on setting up a pallet-based storage system. Our inventor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Planned Orders Not Autofirming

Last replied Posted on by John Fortino 27

Hi All, I am having an issue with planned orders not auto-firming as expected.  I do not want all planned orders to auto-firm so I have crea...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Publish, unpublish delete and republish saved views

Last replied Posted on by Ismael Quteifan 650

Hi everyone. I've been experimenting with saved views for a large user base. Instead of using personal views and copying them over to users, I tried publishing them as organisation views to user roles which was easy enough. As part of the tes...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Product Description in Managed cost

Last replied Posted on by CU05050149-0 6

Hi All, I am trying to get description in Managed cost - Item price - Active Price - View calculation details . Please help to get the Item ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Transfer Orders unable to Receive

Last replied Posted on by SK-27051000-0

Hi getting error while receiving the transfer orders  Transfer order - ReceiptTransfer number: TO-00000000000000807 Line number: 2.00 The qu...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Mass (automatic) reservation update for all Sales Orders

Last replied Posted on by RW-27050828-0

Dear,One of our new colleagues pressed a magic button that she cannot recollect. For all of our open sales orders we have stock for, the reservat...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Contextual content recommendations & SharePoint Q&A

Instantly access relevant sales materials…

Beyond the DRA Cloud Label Printing

Explore cloud-based label printing within Dynamics 365…

HR Infrastructure Customer merge

Important considerations for HR Customer migrations…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,428 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,784 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,142

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans