Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Difference between Status and Document Status and how it works?

Posted on by RC-10101624-0 0

Hi, I would like to know what is the difference between status and document status in a sales order in finance & operations and how they are wor...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to save ssrs report to Azure blob storage

Last replied Posted on by Rahul Dahiya 52

Hi, I have an ssrs report and i want a functionality that whenever user click on print, then report should get uploaded to azure blob.  Also,...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Run ER Payment Model for multiple customer payment journals

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,390

Hello, some time ago we have developed a solution where when generating payment from customer payment journal with ER, we are saving the file direc...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Periodic Journals

Last replied Posted on by SV-18061727-0 42

Hello, I am trying to understand how Periodic journals work 1. I created Periodic journals for Unit = Days on 10/09/2024 2. I then created a Gene...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum AP - voiding a transaction in a future year

Last replied Posted on by PC-09101749-0 2

We have a situation where an AP transaction was mistakenly entered with a document date year of 2204, instead of 2024.  We need to void this tr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Is there a better way to handle state lookup fields?

Last replied Posted on by AdmWombat 144

Our Dynamics 365 Sales platform syncs with our project management system. The state field in the PMS can only sync with the state lookup field in Dyn...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum APPLY DOC PRINTING IN BARCODE FONT

Last replied Posted on by Micheleish 91

client reports that when printing the apply doc it is printing in barcode font - how to change this?  

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Invoice Capture Issue for Cost Invoice since .41 upgrade

Posted on by whitkenn 10

Receiving the error 'The transactions on voucher xxx do not balance as per <date> (accounting currency: -795.29 - reporting currency: -795.29)...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum When confirming an item on the mobile device there are certain numbers tied to part numbers

Last replied Posted on by RB-29041847-0 33

When doing a quantity adjustment on our mobile device there seems to be an association between certain numbers and our products. I am not able to de...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,556 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,625 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates