Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Quality Update failure

Last replied Posted on by Waed Ayyad 3,727

Hi,   I'm trying to apply a quality update in Dev environment, but it fails in step #9   Backup script for service model: Reporting Se...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Is Synapse workspace necessary

Last replied Posted on by GD-19070542-0

Hello Team,   We are currently working on exporting data from Dynamics 365 to a data lake. I have a question regarding the process: Is it nec...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Is there any way to avoid the changes in PO which is derived from the PR.

Last replied Posted on by Md_Mahaseen

Hi everyone. Is there a way to apply a condition or policy, or is it possible to gray out the unit price in the PO that comes from the PR? Kindly re...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Invoice: 6000944120 Account number for transaction type Payment fee does not exist.

Last replied Posted on by CU19070538-0

While posting the invoice I am facing this error "Invoice: 6000944120 Account number for transaction type Payment fee does not exist."   Plea...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Subscription based Trial environment for Finance

Last replied Posted on by Bharath jain 524

Hi Experts,   As anyone deployed Subscription Trial environment. I am stuck with the last step.   I have gotten the subscription and d...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to read XML data from MemoryStream

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,316

Hello,   I'm trying to read the XML content from the memory stream.   Below is the code I tried, but xmlStr remains empty. _stream is...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Time entry

Last replied Posted on by DG-18071855-0

In the last several weeks, the search function stopped working.  It works for the first entry of the day then after that you get errors and hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Multi Table lookup fields

Last replied Posted on by Abdullah_Ahmed 35

I have a form with 2 datasources QuotationTable and QuotationLine.. QuotationLine has a field called ItemId related to InventTable. I want to overri...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Models are not visible after version update

Last replied Posted on by D365 beginner 524

Hi Experts,    Today I have updated one of cloud hosted development environment's version to 10.0.40. After the update, I cannot see any...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum SSRS reports not rendering on Chrome/Edge for some users

Last replied Posted on by CU29041349-0 168

Hi, I won't be able to recall when this really began happening. If I were to guess, it'd be going on two months. A few users are experiencing an is...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,835 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,526 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates