Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum axrunner

Last replied Posted on by CU01050835-0 77

Hi I'm writing a job that enables all users but I get an error when it hits the 'axrunner' user.   Everything else updates fine.  Doe...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How do I raise a complain on MakeMyTrip? Microsoft Q&A....

Last replied Posted on by CU26071913-0

Open the MakeMyTrip app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0861-824-2096 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Cho...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How do I return an Ecom Express order?-Mcrosoft Q&A

Last replied Posted on by CU26071912-2

Open the Ecom Express app and go to the "Help"support team contact 9162-850-837 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Ch...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Writing a code to insert/update a table in a close method of a form.

Last replied Posted on by Micheal Angel 4

Hi Everyone, I have a requirement like updating or creating a Role Id for a Resource based on a customized field in the Resource setup form in Re...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Manufacturing Security Roles and Tasks

Last replied Posted on by Angel Nuñez

We are getting ready to implement Advance Manufacturing and I've been tasked to create the security roles and tasks for this module. Can anyone share some common manufacturing security roles. GP only has MFG ADMIN and MFG INQUIRY.

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How do I return an Ecom Express order?

Last replied Posted on by CU26071908-1

Open the Ecom Express app and go to the "Help"support team contact 9162-850-837 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Ch...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How to I ,,,,raise,,, a, company'' on makemytrip? ///--microsft Q&A

Last replied Posted on by CU26071853-0

Open the MakeMyTrip app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0861-824-2096 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Cho...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How do I return an Ecom Express order?

Last replied Posted on by CU26071901-0

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How do I return an Ecom Express order?-Mcrosoft Q&A

Last replied Posted on by CU26071903-1

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Multiple approval of workflow

Last replied Posted on by Apratim 143

Hi Community, I have a requirement where I need to approve multiple lines in LedgerPeriodCloseProjectTask table at once using the Approval but...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates