Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Se

Last replied Posted on by CU25071644-0

Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choose th...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics RMS forum या से पैसा दूसरे के खाते में गलती से चला जाए तो वापस पैसा कैसे अपने खाते में पा सकते है?

Last replied Posted on by CU25071634-1

PhonePe: PhonePe में,90466~79980-.. ट्रांज़ैक्शन" या "इतिहास" सेक्शन में जाकर असफल लेनदेन का चयन करके उस लेनदेन को देख सकते हैं और "वापस लें" या "वा...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Modifying Report Layout

Last replied Posted on by Gianluca Natili 67

Dear All, What is the best way to customize report layout by adding new fields? I would like to modify the report ID 12109, adding a new field, i....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Form points to one record all the time!

Last replied Posted on by Abdullah_Ahmed 90

This is my Dialog Form         and this is the code in clicked method of Ok Button... I want to open the details(Hea...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Business Central for IWs trial license gives unlimited access to Production environment

Last replied Posted on by Rob F. 481

I'm aware from past experience and other forum posts that there is a BC trial license in our tenant that enables users to use self-service sign-up without system admins being aware of their activity.  However, I was a bit shocked to disco...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum How,can I,complain,on Zomato?

Last replied Posted on by CU25071635-1

Open the meesho app and go to the "Help"support team contact OO+6381-74-4243 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choos...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 from

Last replied Posted on by CU25071635-3

Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Select the order for which you want to file a complaint. Choose th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Call a custom form instead of Standard one

Last replied Posted on by Johnny 6,332

Hello, we have a requirement to modify the creation of Planned Orders. Because of that, we have to create new form (dialog) with Grid and call it ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Open the Navi app and go to the "Help"support team contact 0702.4622.608 section. Se

Last replied Posted on by CU25071630-0

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Inserting rows in form datasource, insert is OK, rows are not visible

Last replied Posted on by Sachin Mittal 477

Basically, I want to insert rows in the form InventJournalTransfer. I added a menuitem button that calls a class which opens a dialog where I fill a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates